Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back in the Saddle

The first sample balls of Heritage 
It's so good to be back! After a few weeks recovering from surgery & am back behind my desk, getting very excited about being back.  This morning I have seen the first sample balls of Heritage with their labels, the Boston to Bastille sale has been ticking along in the shop & on the web & Knit August Nights is gathering some real momentum.
The Tunisian Crochet hook was as big as my crutches!
The best thing about an enforced lay off is plenty of knitting & Crochet time.  I did cowls, beanies & even a jumper for our new puppy.  I also got some Skeinz 'homework' in the form of a rather phallic looking crochet hook made by our Mill engineer & the thickest of yarn you could imagine.  So with the guidance of You Tube, I had a crack at Tunisian Crochet.  A sort of Crocheted knitting, if that makes sense, but a load of fun to do when your stuck on your arse with your foot up - I'm note sure where this is leading us... but knowing us, it could be anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment