Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Renly has been my yarn assistant for the day!
I have opened today primarily to catch passengers of the Cruise ship currently docked here.  Really I was expecting it to be quiet, calm, relaxed.  I bought my wee pup in, Renly, for company.  I packed my knitting.  Had the iPod playlist sorted.

Since 9.30am (we open at 10am) I have been frantic!  A steady stream of customers, locals & places far flung, a phone that's been running off the hook & lots & lots of yarn!

So now that I have managed to catch my breath, I just wanted to wish everyone a very festive holiday season.  I hope you have some time to put your feet up & knit.  Our shop will be now closed until the 13th of January, but the web store will be up & running for orders, just expect some delivery delays due to the statutory holidays in this part of the world at this time of year.

Merry Christmas from the Skeinz Team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment